- Charlie Brown Steakhouse: Restaurants serving quality cuts of meat for over 40 years in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Grill Concepts: Grill Concepts continues its legendary traditions in major United States cities by offering an extensive selection of superior quality classic American food with its brands, The Grill on the Alley and Daily Grill.
- La Boulange Bakery: San Francisco Bay Area’s favorite French bakery…a little piece of France in the neighborhood.
Events and News
- In the News
- Pasta Pomodoro rolls out Ctuit RADAR for business intelligence.
- Station Casinos wins with Ctuit Radar.
- Mad Pizza is crazy for above-store solution that provides centralized information of all restaurant locations.
What’s New with RADAR
- New Dashboard Widget
- Compare Periods: Three new Compare Period Widgets have been added for Guest Average, Check Average and Entrée Average.
- GL Ops Summary: This widget shows weekly and period breakdowns of the major groupings from the Ops Report.
- New Export
- OML Task by Task Type: Lists the tasks and any saved data for a date range and location group with an optional task type filter.
- New Reports
- Stacked Metrics, under Sales\Restaurant Sales. This report stacks the locations within the chosen location group and allows you to easily compare their results for a week (to include columns for each day of the week). Select from many metrics such as Net or Gross Sales, Comps|Promos|Voids, etc.
- NSR Details, under Sales\Other Reports. This is a simple ‘data dump’ report of Non Sales Revenue activity.
- Labor Variance Report. This is a stacked location report that allows you to compare labor between two arbitrary time frames.
- Opportunity Identifier – Employee. This report allows you to view Comp|Promo|Void statistics by Employee, checks with both a tip and an autogratuity, as well as shifts over X hours. If your company uses the Aloha POS, you can also show EOD punch outs.
- New Charts
- II (Inventory Item) Price Trend: Sister chart to the VPI (Vendor Purchase Item) Price Trend shows the price variance of one or more inventory items over a date range or period by dollars and percentage.
- New Inventory Chart – VPI Price Trend. The chart allows you to multi-select VPIs to graph out their prices over time. You can choose to either graph the straight price, or the variance off the first price for this VPI for the date range selected. Also, this chart will graph the delta off the starting price.
- New Email Alert: Sales vs. Forecast: You can configure an alert based on any variance between Sales and the Forecast that exceeds the specified threshold.
Profit Building with Ctuit
The Ctuit File Manager
RADAR includes a cloud-based file management system for you to store documents online. If you are currently updating each restaurant’s copies of forms and manuals, why not upload them to RADAR?
With the Ctuit File Manager (see image below), you have a secure, single place for all your operators to download your company’s most current version of employee handbooks, training materials, onboarding documents (i.e. company applications, or W-4 or I-9 forms), review templates, and more.
Please contact Ctuit to learn how to implement this already-included feature!