What’s New with RADAR
Ctuit has two new modules. Please contact Ctuit for more information.
- Speed of Service
Monitor and manage your “Ring-to-Bring” time and you will see the effect of how your kitchen efficiency affects comps, profits, table turn times and guest satisfaction.You can adjust methodologies and/or labor factors depending on the restaurant’s particular demands, and monitor as frequently as needed.
- Prep Sheets
This new module will increase your efficiency on prep and cut down on waste. Prep Sheets are now available for Ctuit clients using our Cost of Goods Sold Modules.
Ctuit’s Development team in Texas has been busy. Check out our new features.
- New Alert
A new email alert shows employees added to Radar since the previous day
- New Reports
A new AP report, “Purchase Order vs. Invoice Variance”, displays variances between the number of items purchased on a particular purchase order and the actual invoice quantity (what you ordered versus what you received).A new core report MDE (Manual Data Entry) Review allows you to select MDE metrics and report summary or detail information.A new report within the GL module allows you to review summary or detail information regarding uploaded GL budgets.
- Accounts Payable
The AP Module’s “Comprehensive” mode (AP entry at the Vendor Purchase Item level via EDI or manual entry), can now operate independently from the Inventory Module, with all the setup tools accessible with AP.
- Labor Scheduling/Forecasting
Scheduled hours and dollars on posted schedules can now automatically populate in Forecasting. This feature can be toggled in Labor Scheduling Settings. Selecting a job via the Settings page will create a read only system Forecasting Metric for this job, and on post of a Schedule, it will push this data into Forecasting.Quick Notes can now be added to a shift via preset notes from a drop-down box.
- Online Manager Log
Log Entries are no longer deleted. A new option, with the appropriate permissions, provides the ability to “Show Deactivated” log entries and restore them.
- New Export
A new global export, “Hourly NS, GS, G, C, or E by Day (alt view)”, shows the hour block in a single column, rather than a column per hour block.
- Quick Inventory
Quick Inventory is a free module that enables you to enter Inventory Valuations, at the summary GL Code level, for a single Inventory Cycle, allowing you to “book” inventory adjustments without needing to use the full Inventory module. (Quick Plate Costs is another free module to provide Menu Item pricing without the full Recipe module).
- New POS Integrations
We now support polling the iPad-based Revel Systems POS and the Northstar Order Entry iPad POS system.
Profit Building with Ctuit
Ctuit welcomes the following new clients to our family:
- Texas Steak House– Texas Steakhouse grills steak, chicken, ribs and seafood over a blazing hot, real mesquite wood fire. There are 19 Texas Steakhouse & Saloon locations in North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia.
- Voodoo BBQ & Grill – With 15 locations and growing, VooDoo BBQ & Grill is the sound, the soul, the taste of BBQ, New Orleans style: brisket, pork, chicken, gumbo, salads, and burgers all with the spice and magic of Louisiana.
- Copper Cellar Family of Restaurants – Their own commissary, including a USDA inspected butcher shop, bakery, and processing facility, stands behind the founding principle of serving the finest quality ingredients set out in 1975 with the opening of the first Copper Cellar Restaurant. Today there are 17 locations and 5 brands: Copper Cellar, Calhoun’s, Smoky Mountain Brewery, Cherokee Grill, and Chesapeake’s, in middle and east Tennessee.
- Francesca’s -Primarily located throughout the Illinois market with other locations and affiliate restaurants reaching across to California, Arizona, North Carolina and Wisconsin – Francesca’s has made an enviable reputation with their good, simple cooking, served in a casually sophisticated dining atmosphere.
Events and News
- In the News
- Ctuit announced that they have been growing at a rate of 27% year-over-year for the past five years.
- Ctuit RADAR Saved CraftWorks Restaurants and Breweries over 2.5%
- The Beer Hunter and Ctuit RADAR in Restaurant Management Magazine
- Have you seen our new blog? Stay tuned for industry news and cost savings tips.
- Visit us at RFDC (Restaurant Finance and Development Conference) at booth 527 on November 12-14 in Las Vegas. Stop by to say “hi” and check out our latest modules.
Diversified Restaurant Holdings, Inc. (“DRH”) is the owner, operator, and franchisor of the unique, full-service, ultra-casual restaurant and bar Bagger Dave’s Legendary Burger Tavern™ and is a leading Buffalo Wild Wings® franchisee. Between the two concepts, the Company currently operates 40 restaurants in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana and Florida.
Bagger Dave’s offers a full-service, family-friendly restaurant and bar with a casual, comfortable atmosphere. The menu features freshly-made burgers (never frozen), accompanied by more than 30 toppings from which to choose, fresh-cut fries and hand-dipped milkshakes. Guests can also enjoy a glass of wine hand selected by a Master Sommelier or choose from a wide variety of local craft beers from Michigan breweries. Signature items include Sloppy Dave’s BBQ®, Train Wreck Burger®, and Bagger Dave’s Amazingly Delicious Turkey Black Bean Chili®. The Bagger Dave’s concept emphasizes local flair by showcasing historical photos of the city in which each restaurant resides and features an electric train that runs above the dining room and bar areas.