What’s New with RADAR
A new Advanced Setting “Force Location Group” to the Current vs. Last Year (X) widgets allows a user to set the Location Group specifically for the widget, overriding the Location Group to which the dashboard is set.
A new email alert for “Late Clock Out” has been added which shows employees who clock out after a configurable hour.
“Report Descriptions Tooltips”, provides a quick hit overview of what a particular report does. This is toggled on by the little icon on the Report pages, immediately to the left of the Report Icon Key box.
A new Step 3 option is added to the Labor Scheduling Roster report, which provides the choice of sort by Scheduled In, Actual In, and Notes.
A new permission option, “Can Manage Unavailability” grants or restricts users from accessing the Unavailability section of the Labor Scheduling module.
A “Use Color Coding on Schedule Builder” option under settings in the Labor scheduling module allows you to match the colors setup in Company Configuration/Jobs, rather than the default of Assigned Shifts = Green | Unassigned Shifts = Pink | Edited Shifts = Yellow.
New PDF Help Files
Files can be viewed and downloaded from My Account\Help Files or My Account\Support Icon\Help Status. Documents on Poll Status, Key Info, Forecasts, Rankings, Manual Data Entry, Quick Inventory, and Quick Plate Costs are currently available, with more documentation to be made available soon.
There are new alerts batches available for Intraday Polling.
“High Comps”, “High Promos”, “High Voids”, “High Refunds”, and “Approaching OT with Punches”
Profit Building with Ctuit
- Taco Palenque has 15 locations in Texas with authentic Mexican food. On July 31, 2005 along with the support of their children, the founders opened in Laredo Texas “Palenque Grill” and a year later, on August 1, 2006, opened the second restaurant in McAllen with a concept of “full service” excellent authentic Mexican dishes served in a very bohemian atmosphere. This group as bloomed into a thriving business across multiple locations preserving their heritage and food from their homeland.
- Zianos Italian Eatery is an Italian-American Bistro in Fort Wayne, IN offering a warm, family-friendly environment. In the spirit of Italian culture, Zianos prides itself in fresh, homemade dishes and exceptional hospitality. Their goal is to provide an affordable, unpretentious Italian experience while supporting local businesses and community.
Charlotte, NC FS Food Group, is Frank Scibelli‘s collection of well-loved dining establishments, including Mama Ricotta’s for traditional, authentic Italian dishes, Midwood Smokehouse for hardwood smoked BBQ, Paco’s Tacos and Tequila for Southwestern Mexican Cuisine and Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, a chef inspired burger joint.
Events and News
- In the News
- Rob D’Ambrosia and Ctuit were featured in the S.F. Business Times.
- By partnering with Ctuit RADAR, Patxis realized a 15% increase in sales and a three (3) point decrease in food cost year-over-year.
- Check out our case study on DRH’s success with Ctuit’s RADAR software.
- The Houston Business Journal featured Ctuit’s Houston office in a recent article
- Ctuit was recently featured in the North Bay Business Journal
- On 10/29/2012 at 17:21:23 (PST), we processed our 10 millionth report/export request from RADAR.
- Have you seen our blog? Stay tuned for industry news and cost savings tips.
We are listening to you
Since 1992, the family of Francesca’s Restaurants has grown from a single location on North Clark Street to 24 locations throughout Chicagoland and locations in Wisconsin, North Carolina, Arizona and California. With a focus on exceptional service and quality ingredients, Francesca’s consistently changes the menu to offer the freshest, seasonal rustic Italian dishes. Touted as casual dining in a sophisticated, trattoria ambiance, each individual Francesca’s restaurant has become ingrained in their community. Consistently amazing food, great service and even better prices is the concept’s hallmark!