What’s New with RADAR
Ctuit has launched training videos to enable users to watch recorded trainings for general modules. These videos provide users the ability to learn at their own pace with access to this content anytime, anywhere!
Please see the Customer Service section below for more information on the Training Calendar and Help Files.
Ctuit welcomes the following new clients to our family: Andale Mexican Restaurants took root in Mexico’s high country, in the small semi-desert town of San Jose de Gracia, two hours from Guadalajara. Our family business, started with three friends – Luis, Ignacio and Pedro, each of us with deep ties to this parish that is really just one large tribe going back three, four generations. We came to the San Francisco Bay Area to join our cousins, uncles and aunts, and were lucky to fall in love with restaurant work. What better way to live life than amongst good food, good people and good times? It’s in our bloodline, our heritage. We opened our first Andale in 1987, now we have 7 locations in the Bay area. Our kids, our nephews and nieces, their families, we all work together still to bring good food from our family to you. We are proud to maintain the tradition of operating a family kitchen with our unique ability to present our Mexican culture and food experience.
Claude Lane is a landmark San Francisco destination located just off of Union Square in San Francisco comprised of Cafe Claude, Gitane Restaurant and Bar, Gaspar and Claudine French Eatery. Highlighting France and Spain and California with excellent cuisine, artisanal cocktails, and a focus on hospitality, Claude Lane is the hotspot for California-meets-Europe in the heart of Union Square. They are known for their unique & creative wine lists, patio-side dining, exciting happy hours, and an exceptional live jazz programs.
Customer Service News
This quarter the Training Department at Ctuit is excited to launch our new Training Features. To access this feature, simply navigate to Training tab, next to Help and Account in the upper left corner of your database. Here you will see access to all three of Ctuit’s complimentary training functions: Training Calendar, Training Videos and Help Files.
The Training Calendar enables any Ctuit user to sign up for online Webinars covering a variety of topics from general navigation to specific configuration. Simply choose your desired webinar and register through the provided link. You will also see industry hot topics, like Fraud Management and Labor Optimization, discussed by our seasoned in-house experts. Additionally you can view live demonstrations of some of our advanced modules like Advanced Labor Scheduling and Event Management.
The Help Files enable users to download documentation for general modules. From here, users can access PDF files that will give an in-depth look at each module. For additional help you can use the Help feature located next to the Training tab in the upper left hand corner of your database. These help files are built out for modules and reports throughout Ctuit to enhance your Ctuit experience!
Events and News
- We pride ourselves on our 99% retention rate. See why our clients were able to drive sales and average checks, while cutting labor and food costs. Check out our new client video testimonials.
- CFO Advisors, that provides board-level advisory and outsourced CFO services to multi-unit restaurant groups across North America, chose Ctuit Software to optimize operational and financial reporting and ensure maximum profitability.
- Kerbey Lane Cafe saved over 5 days per month analyzing and inputting data for payroll purposes.”The software has paid for itself again and again,” states Mason Ayer, CEO at Kerby Lane Cafe.
- Ctuit has partnered with Venga, the data-driven guest management software for restaurants, to allow restaurants to combine Ctuit’s operational intelligence with Venga’s customer insights for a holistic view of their businesses. Ctuit’s RADAR system seamlessly integrates with clients’ point-of-sale systems to provide them with operational and financial information, while Venga connects point-of-sale data to reservation systems such as OpenTable® to seamlessly build profiles on individual guests’ habits and preferences.
- The Habit Burger, an 80+ unit chain specializing in burgers, sandwiches, and other fresh, made-to-order fare, reduced their time spent on inventory by up to 20%.
- Congratulations to our partners at Border Grill who were voted the 2014 MenuMasters Hall of Fame inductees by Nation’s Restaurant News.
- Check out our blog with tips on more efficient menu costing and tips for General Managers to cut costs during their shifts.
We are listening to you
Each month, we receive dozens of custom requests. We work hard to accommodate your specific needs. Here are some recent custom requests we created.
THE PROBLEM: In the Prep module under the last step in the section Prep Sheets by Prep Position, there is a “magnifying glass” icon that allows for the display of related Prep Sheet Details, but has only been available to SuperAdmins.
THE SOLUTION: We added a new user permission “Can View Prep Sheet Details”, which will allow the assignment of this option to specified users in the Prep module to utilize as an audit tool.
THE PROBLEM: When in the Accounts Payable module and attempting to move invoices out of one batch and into another, there is no way to determine what batches have been posted. There is an indication of when a batch is created but nothing noting whether a batch is posted.
THE SOLUTION: After selecting an invoice to move, when the results are displayed from parameters selected on the Invoice Batch Details, Invoice to Move page there is a column showing the Date Posted if applicable for an Invoice Batch.
THE PROBLEM: When creating Purchase Orders in the Accounts Payable module, the only option for the Purchase Order Number is to enter it manually.
THE SOLUTION: “PO Number Format” is a new Purchase Order setting in Accounts Payable. This option can be left at Manual (default), or a format can be selected which will auto-generate a number on a new Purchase Order.
THE PROBLEM: The requirement of having zero in the quantity column when entering Purchase Orders in the Accounts Payable module was causing issues with potentially incorrect amounts.
THE SOLUTION: We added a new setting “Do Not Require Quantity” that will allow vendor purchase items to remain blank when entering Purchase Orders.
Veggie Grill started in Orange County in 2006 with one restaurant near UCI dedicated to serving savory meatless versions of standard American fare. The chain has expanded to 23 outlets in California, Washington and Oregon. CEO Greg Dollarhyde attributes the popularity to a growing public appreciation for healthy food and the tasty creations served up by Veggie Grill.